Aquatic therapy helps reduce chronic pain and joint inflammation and provides relief for your aches and pains. Whether you have arthritis, fractures that prevent you from lifting weight, or you are suffering from a sports injury, aquatic therapy will help you heal faster and feel better.
Get Moving With Aquatic Therapy
The benefits of aquatic therapy with the team at Premier Physical Therapy are immeasurable. We heat our pool to 92 degrees in order to maximize your workout and warm your muscles. We did some research, and it turns out that Premier Physical Therapy possesses the warmest pool in Charleston!
When you choose to utilize the aquatic therapy technology at Premier Physical Therapy, you can look forward to the following:
- We have a pair of underwater treadmills, as well as a pair of swim jets
- We offer accessories including steps, weights, resistance bands, and jog belts to help you maximize your workout.
- Un-weighting of joints
- Decreased muscle guarding
- Pain reduction
- Improvement of flexibility and range of motion
- Increased buoyancy for an easier, better workout
- Decreased skin inflammation as compared to traditionally chlorinated pools.
In addition to rehabilitation therapy, our Strengthen You and Health and Wellness program participants enjoy using the pool for a no-impact workout. Work out on your own, or join one of the small groups for a fun exercise experience.
See For Yourself What Aquatic Therapy Can Do!
Are you interested in learning more about the wonders of aquatic therapy? Feel free to stop by and take a tour of our facility, or give us a call at 843-797-5167 for more information.
Learn more about how, exactly, our team at Premier Physical Therapy can use technology and expertise of the human body to help rehabilitate you and heal you.