INSURANCE + PAYMENT
Premier Physical Therapy accepts virtually all major insurance carriers and participates in the vast majority of insurance networks. We also offer affordable, pay-for-service options for those without insurance or with high-deductible healthcare plans.
Most insurance plans cover physical therapy and do not require a prescription or referral for you to see a physical therapist. Medicare, Tricare Prime and Workers Compensation are plans that do require a referral for physical therapy. If you are not sure about your plan’s requirements, give us a call and our insurance specialist will be happy to contact your insurance company and verify your coverage for physical therapy.
Networks and contracts change frequently, and we do our best to update you on these changes. At Premier, we check all patients insurance benefits prior to their first visit for free to ensure they understand what their insurance coverage is. Below is a list of the current insurance plans we accept. If you have questions regarding coverage, please call us at 843-797-5167.
- Workers Compensation
- Beech Street (via Concentra)
- BCE Emergis now Multi-Plan.com
- Blue Cross/Blue Sheild Products including
- Choice Care Network-Humana
- First Health-Mailhandlers
- Medicare-Certified as an Outpatient Rehabilitation Agency
- One Health Plan/Great West
- Physician's Care Network
- Pro-Net Network for Aetna and several others
- Insurances (Mutual of Omaha, Fortis, etc)
- Private Healthcare Systems
- Thomas Cooper now part of the Preferred Blue
- BCBS (most plans)
- All Tri-Care Plans
- United Healthcare
No Insurance, No Problem
If you do not have insurance or your insurance does not cover physical therapy, we can help. Contact us to set up private pay at (843) 797-5167.
If you have questions regarding coverage, please call 843-797-5167. Please be aware that networks and contracts change frequently.