Introducing the AlterG Zero Gravity Treadmill
Premier Physical Therapy and Fitness of Charleston is pleased to announce a revolutionary way to lose weight; the AlterG zero gravity treadmill. The AlterG company has created a machine to be your weight loss solution and an essential part in treating obesity. The AlterG company states that the Zero Gravity Treadmill is beneficial for weight loss and helping in the following ways:
- Users can exercise at fractional body weights to control metabolic workload and musculoskeletal strain while optimizing gait and range of motion
- Users can exercise at reduced body weights to minimize joint stress and pain
- Promotes full range of motion to train for normal joint health and function
- Motivation, empowerment and compliance enhanced from experiencing immediate perceived weight loss
- Renewed functional capacity
- Improves cardiovascular and musculoskeletal health in individuals that can't exercise regularly
- Accommodates individuals with up to 58" waist
- Makes it possible to run (even for very obese individuals)
Benefits of Using the AlterG
With the AlterG, patients can run and walk without bearing their entire weight, reducing the impact on the body to optimize rehabilitation and physical therapy outcomes. Its Differential Air Pressure (DAP) technology applies a lifting force to the body that reduces weight on the lower extremities and allows precise unweighting - up to 80% of a person's body weight, so people can find exactly where the pain stops and natural movement feels good again. "With AlterG you get all the gain, without the pain," says Steve Basta, CEO of AlterG.
There are a multitude of benefits when training and rehabilitating on the AlterG. Patients can use the AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill to recover from injury and surgery and it allows them to immediately do partial weight bearing exercises. Patients with neurological disorders maintain, and in some cases even regain functionality and mobility working with the AlterG. It is also used as a motivational tool for obese patients, as users can immediately experience what it would feel like to weigh less, exercise with less joint impact and stress, and improve their cardiovascular health.
"With AlterG you get all the gain, without the pain," says Steve Basta, CEO of AlterG.
AlterG, Inc. manufactures and distributes the AlterGÂ® Anti-Gravity TreadmillsÂ®, a revolutionary technology for rehabilitation and athletic training. AlterG is great for anyone who wants to reduce impact during exercise or have a smooth rehabilitation after surgery or injury, and is preferred and used by leading medical professionals and the world's best athletes and teams.
AlterG's unique anti-gravity technology was originally developed at NASA and tested at Nike's Oregon Research Project by America's top distance runners and is the only FDA-approved device of its kind. Located in Silicon Valley, AlterG is now selling Anti-Gravity Treadmills worldwide. For more information visit www.alterg.com or contact Premier Physical Therapy at firstname.lastname@example.org.